I echo all the positive things said by previous reviewers........large, quiet, well appointed modern rooms w/ great bathroom setup; beautiful view from our superior room, outstanding concierge service from Vincente, Elenore and Oliver. Front desk, room service and maid personnel were excellent as well. All recommended restaurants and suggested sightseeing were excellent. We did have trouble one night finding a restaurant and came back to the hotel for clarification and Elenore guided us there personally. Turns out, the name of the restaurant was written in small letters on the glass door!
We did not have time to visit the workout area or pool as we only had two days, but they looked lovely.
We took bus 98 from the airport for 4 E each that dropped us right practically in front of the hotel at the stop Congres Promenade.
We will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Le Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel Nice
- Le Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel
- Palais De La Mediterranee
- Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel
- Palais De La Mediterranee Nice
- Palais Mediterranee
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mediterranee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.