I was on a business trip in Sophia Antipolis and chose to stay in this hotel since it's only 5 min walk to my partner company. Yes there is nothing around this hotel and it should not be a holiday destination. The room was spacious but there was no minibar or fridge, instead I could buy some overpriced drink at reception. Pool area and garden were nice. Free wifi. staffs were unkind and unhelpful but it's normal in France.. Overall my stay was pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sophia Antipolis Hotel
- Mercure Sophia Antipolis Hotel Valbonne
- Mercure Hotel Sophia Antipolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful Oasis half way between Nice & Cannes Located in a lovely garden in the heart of a pine forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Sophia Antipolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.