I stayed here, with a friend for 3 days, and we used this hotel as a point to reach several sights nearby of Cote D'Azur, like Nice and Monaco. The place is nicely decorated, and the room is large, to european standards. The best of all is the couple, tom and ruth, they make you feel like at home and give you lots of advices and suggestions of tours and places to go. It's not easy you find persons so friendly and kind like this couple !
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Des Cayrons Vence
- Logis Hotel Des Cayrons Vence, France - Provence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Speaking English and French fluently, the Hotel des Cayrons in Vence has been managed by Tom and Ruth for 9 years. Close to St Paul de Vence as well, we are ideally placed for your trip to the Riviera, being roughly equidistant between St Tropez and Monaco, 20 minutes from Nice (15 from the airport), 30 minutes to Cannes and 55 minutes to Monte Carlo/Monaco and 20 minutes from Marineland. All 11 rooms are ensuite, have individually controlled reversible air-conditioning, free wifi, ipod dock/charger/radio/alarm, FREE COURTESY TRAY, fridge, flat screen TV with French, English and Italian channels, hairdryer, safe, double glazing and lots of modern plugs to charge your phones etc. Our pool, refurbished in 2011 and with new furniture in 2012, is by our 2014 new summer salon with its' new loungers and furniture and breakfast is served on the terrace next to it in high summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Logis Hotel des Cayrons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.