A 5* location with 5* service, superb. We have just returned from a long weekend at the Hotel Welcome (3 nights) to celebrate a special birthday. The hotel certainly lives up to it's name because that is what it does - it makes you welcome! From the moment we stepped into the air conditioned interior the staff were friendly, knowledgeable & attentive. It was like coming home. The décor is quirky which adds to the charm. We had a corner room on the 4th floor with two balconies overlooking the fantastic bay of Villefranche-Sur-Mer - great places to sit. admire the view & people watch and perfect for breakfast. Our room also had air conditioning, a high degree of sound proofing, clean, large bathroom plus usual hotel room facilities it had everything needed for a perfect holiday.
I cant praise this hotel enough & will stay here again as loved the whole location, in fact we are already planning our next trip.
- Also Known As:
- Welcome Hotel Villefranche Sur Mer
- Welcome Villefranche Sur Mer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between nice and monte carlo, its 35 air-conditioned rooms overlooking the bay and cap ferrat since december 2002, all our rooms or suites have a balcony with sea view. They are equipped with a safe, a tv, a minibar, a hairdryer, direct dial telephone and free wireless access (beach towels on request). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Welcome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.