I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Provence. Meeting the receptionist was being welcomed to a warm home-away-from-home.The double room, with bath and w.c., was clean, well decorated, comfortable (especially the bed and pillows!) and afforded us a lovely view of the distant hills.
The breakfast buffet ( with option of no charge room service) offered a plentiful and varied choice of baked items, cold cuts, cereals, juices, and home made jams, to eat in the pleasant and sunny dining room or on the adjoining terrace.
The garden is a lovely place to sit and relax with a pot of tea the staff is happy to arrange for you when you come back from wandering about.
The staff was particularly pleasant, helpful with suggestions for sightseeing. And the village afforded a large choice of Brasseries, Cafes, and even a Salon de The with home made ice cream and crepes, all within easy walking distance.
The town is about an hour away from Nimes or Arles, or the Camargue, less to the Pont du Gard, or Avignon. So exploring the region is easy and full of surprises (Les Baux is only 10 km. away) and good food to sample, as well as wines.
- Also Known As:
- Le Castelet Des Alpilles Hotel St-Remy-De-Provence
- Le Castelet Des Alpilles Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the middle of a restful garden, in the shade of century old cedar, you will be fascinated by the familial (since 3 generations) charming hotel.Terrace to take your buffet brerakfast.Wifi, free closed parking for our clients.Good situation at 300 meters of the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Le Castelet des Alpilles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.