Stayed one night for a mini break to Chamonix. We had planned to go walking but the weather was not so nice so we toured Chamonix and relaxed in the hotel pool. Overall the hotel is okay and the staff were friendly but the hotel is nothing special. The bar-restaurant area has a nice design but the rooms feel dated and we had some water damage around our window. However, the size of the room was fine and it was quiet thanks to the double doors. I don't think the mountain view was good enough to charge extra for and in the pool area there was no service and the water in the jaccuzi was borderline too cold..
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel Chamonix
- Accor Chamonix Les Bossons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Chamonix les Bossons welcomes you to its completely renovated premises. 89 airconditioned rooms, a restaurant, Cote Glacier, featuring traditional cuisine, a bar, La Jonction, with lounge area facing the open fire, and a relaxation area with sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.