We stayed for 2 nights (2 adults + 2 children) and got the family room in 2nd Fl.
When we first came to tourist information in Königstr, we asked how we get the hotel by public transport. The man told us to walk to U2 Staatsgalerie then stop in U2 Kursaal. But between Staatsgalerie and Haupbahnhof by walk is far away and at that time, some people were demonstrating against Stuttgart 21, so we had to walk around further, bringing big luggage and 2 children .
Then when we checked in, we asked again the hotel reception, perhaps there is another alternative to reach the Haupbanhhof? But the answer was the same.
After tried 2nd times, finally we found the best and comfort way. From hotel, take U2 Kursaal, then change in Mineralbader, take U14 Heslach. It stops exactly in Hbf, without need to walk.
The room was very comfort for family and large enough. There were 2 single bed, and one double bed. Big bathroom, and also there was a microwave and a refrigerator. The refrigerator was empty, but it was better for us since we brought some ourselves food .
The window's room were facing a big tree and we could also see the Halte U2 Kursaal and Bad Cannstat Therme whose very nice view in the night.
The breakfast was very great. We got extra special small children menu which we could bring.
The only small negative : during 2 nights stay, the liquid soap in the bathroom was empty........
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Stuttgart Hotel Stuttgart
- All Seasons Stuttgart Hotel
- Accor Hotel Stuttgart Bad Cannstatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Styles Bad Cannstatt is located in Bad Cannstatt, the biggest and oldest suburb of Stuttgart, at the Kurpark and opposite the Mineralbad Bad Cannstatt thermal baths. The city centre (approx. 1.5 km) and cosy restaurants and wine bars are within walking distance of the hotel. Our modern, exclusive hotel offers 156 rooms, fitness area, a restaurant, a bar, a terrace and pay parking in the parking garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Olotels, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Styles Stuttgart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.