We stayed at the Holiday Inn City Centre in early July for 3 nights. The hotel is very well located with clear signs from the underground station. Easy to connect from the airport via S8 train. It is also walking distance from the old part of the city which most tourists will focus on.
We stayed on the 5th floor. The view from our room was quite dismal despite being at that height. We did not try the breakfast. There are many options below the hotel as well as a supermarket. The lobby was usually very full mostly of visitors from Middle East. There are two computers in the lobby that were usually occupied. Sometimes by children playing games. But early morning will find them free.
The hotel is typical of a big chain. Functional, clean, efficient and bustling. There is no specific charm to it. But if you want convenience at a reasonable cost this is not a bad option.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre Hotel Munich
- Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Munich City Centre
- Holiday Inn Munich
- Munich Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Munich and opposite the Cultural Centre Gasteig , the Hotel Holiday Inn Munich City Centre is ideally situated for business and leisure travellers. Just 10 minutes walk from Marienplatz and Viktualienmarkt or 5 minutes to the German Museum. The Hotel Holiday Inn Munich-City Centre provides just the right space for you. Our 582 modern styled bedrooms have been thoughtfully designed to cater for a range of different requirements; an overnight stay, a holiday or a corporate event. All rooms of the Hotel Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre are air-conditioned and have highspeed internet. Coffee and Tea are complimentary throughout your stay. All guests have free use of the hotel s indoor swimming pool. A public fitness centre with sauna, steam bath, solarium and masseur is within the same building (special conditions for hotel guests). Several jogging trails lead from the Hotel Holiday Inn Munich City Centre along the river Isar to the English Garden.The Hotel Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre is easy to access whether by car, bus or train. The train station Rosenheimerplatz is situated within the same building complex and provides direct access to the airport, the main train station and the ICM Trade Fair Grounds.With our Check In & Check Out Terminals you can check in and out with ease. Uncomplicated and cashless! .We look forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.