The hotel is at a walking distance of Potsdamer Platz. Although it is attached to a U-bahn station, you can't hear a sound from the train. We had the impression that the hotel was empty since the rooms were so quiet, so we were surprised to see the breakfast room completely full in the morning. Breakfast is one of our must-be-good things, and we were not disappointed at all! After a long day of visiting, we took our last dinner at the hotel and we were really satisfied. I would have given the hotel a rating of 5, but the climate system is not ideal. It was somewhat too warm for us and although you are able to change it slightly, the temperature remains quite constant. We will certainly go back anyway.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Back in 1993, Scandic started developing what has become the industry's leading sustainability program. Inteligent services and barrier free hotels are focus of Scandic as well as healthy food and fitness in an inspirational surrounding. Up from 2009 strong relationship to Jamie Oliver.Short Facts – 561 rooms, 1 ball room (up to 500 people) and 17 function rooms, restaurant, bar, lobby bar, kids corner, gym and Holmes Place Life Fitness.7 event locations for up to 1500 delegates are within walking distance.Connection to ICC congress center and Olympic stadium via underground close by the hotel. Most of Berlin's sights are within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.