We stayed here for a long romantic weekend and had a great time.
This hotel has the most impressive lobby ever, a very large cillindric fish tank!
The rooms are clean, the bed was comfortable.
The location was great, the TV tower is a stone throw away.
You cannot fault this hotel, everything was spot on; I would definetely recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Radisson Blu Hotel Berlin
- Radisson Berlin
- Berlin Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Hotel features the worldwide largest cylindrical aquarium and has an excellent location in Berlin-Mitte. Just a strolls away are restaurants, bars, boutiques, galleries and famous sights. The hotel is located directly on the bank of the river Spree, opposite to the Berlin Cathedral and Museum Island. Public transport and the Berlin airport are within easy reach. All 427 non-smoking rooms and suites offer fantastic views of Berlin or the tropical underwater world of the AquaDom. The fully equipped and contemporary designed rooms reflecting urban trends and guarantee a pleasant stay. Wireless LAN and high-speed Internet access is included in the room rate. The restaurant, bar as well as the well-being area with pool, saunas and 24-hours fitness room are inviting to indulgence and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.