Hotel is obviously part of the Holiday Inn chain hence you are to be offered no surprises - neither good, nor bad. Normal sized rooms, nice bed and pillows, veeery small gym (the photo is very far from reality).
The good parts are: public parking right in front (free during the weekend) and location very close to the subway station (2 minutes walk). The bad part is that it is quite far away from the city center to be able to get there on foot, hence not a good choice if you would like to do that.
I went there twice as it always had by far the best price but I do not plan to go there for the third time.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Berlin Mitte Hotel
- Holiday Inn Berlin Mitte Hotel Berlin
- Holiday Inn Berlin
- Berlin Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The First Class Hotel Holiday Inn Berlin-Mitte welcomes its guests in the new 'green' centre of Berlin, right next to the Humboldthain Park. From here, you will have a perfect start to the 'New Centre' of Berlin with the Reichstag, Museum Island, the Berlin Cathedral, the Potsdamer Platz, the boulevard Unter den Linden and the famous first class shopping street Friedrichstrasse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Berlin Mitte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.