I can see how one could have a high quality stay here, but our stay was far from exceptional.
As per the other reviews, the positives are:
- clean, comfortable rooms with double windows you can open
- friendly, helpful staff
- good quality restaurant in the building
- in a fun, seemingly safe area
The negatives are:
- no a/c (a problem if streetside)
- on a very busy street (requiring choice between hot or noisy room)
Also, the weekend we stayed had a local festival in the street on one evening, which we didn't know about and the hotel didn't let us know at all - we arrived back from a long day's cycling and walking to find a street party (loads of drunk folk, broken bottles and thunderous dance music) which wouldn't have been a problem if it wasn't such a surprise and we could have planned for it!
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riehmers Hofgarten
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a quiet and relaxing atmosphere in the middle of Berlin. The hotel rooms welcome you with art of the 90's and furniture exclusively made for the Hotel Riehmers Hofgarten. Equipped with everything, that makes the night comfortable for you. The hotel is located in Kreuzberg, surrounded by a residential area of the last century called "Riehmers Hofgarten". Restaurants and bars with international cuisine are near by. Many of the cultural highlights e.g. the Gendarmenmarkt, the Brandenburg Gate and Kurfürstendamm can be reached within 20 minutes by bus or subway. The airport Tempelhof is reachable by cab within 5 minutes, airport Tegel within 30 minutes and Schönefeld can be reached within 40 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Flair Hotel Riehmers Hofgarten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.