I have stayed in a number of hotels in Berlin, some good, some bad. This one is near the top. It is a nice modern hotel, well suited for business travelers and tourists alike. Close to a U-Bahn stop makes access to the city easy. It is also close to a number of restaurant areas and tourist attractions (Cathedral, Tower, Spree).
Only complaints: no iron in the room (why can't hotels understand that business travelers need irons). Also the fitness center is small, dark and in the basement.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Berlin Mitte Hotel
- Novotel Berlin Mitte Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Mitte
- Novotel Berlin
- Berlin Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Berlin Mitte is a 4 star hotel in the heart of Berlin, between Alexanderplatz and Potsdamer Platz and within walking distance of major attractions such as Museum Island, the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag. Guests on a business trip or holiday will find the highest level of comfort in our 238 rooms and seven modern meeting rooms. A restaurant serving refined Mediterranean cuisine, 24 hour room service, Wave Bar and spacious sauna and fitness area provide relaxation for body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Berlin Mitte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.