Really good location, close to all amenities,museums,Reichstag,Brandenburg Gate etc and several good restaurants under the railway arches.Handy supermarket in station.Great buffet breakfast but double bed consisted of two singles pushed together with single bedding on each bed not very comfy.Take S9 from Scoenfield 3euros but you have to change at Ostkreuz(the S9 does not go straight through to Freidrichstrasse as it says on the hotel website and in several tourist guides).Also if you want to go to Reichstag you must now apply on line 3 to 4 days before you want to go.www.bundestag.de/anfrageformulare.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Berlin Friedrichstrasse Hotel Berlin
- Nh Berlin Friedrichstrasse Hotel
- Nh Jolly Friedrichstrasse Hotel
- Nh Jolly Friedrichstrasse Berlin
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your NH Berlin Friedrichstrasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.