Headed to Berlin with spouse for Easter weekend. Had never been to Berlin so location was critical. Surprised to find the rates at the Ritz to be very good and jumped to book at under 200 euros per night. The hotel was as you'd expect of a Ritz. Quality rooms with excellent furnishings, great towels, superior service and an excellent restaurant.
Location within walking distance to a shopping mall became critical when my sister-in-law ( whom we met in Berlin) realized she didn't bring a coat to Berlin in April. A big mistake! The concierge was very helpful and many sites were in walking distance.
Highly recommend the Ritz, particularly if the price is right.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Ritz Berlin
- Ritz-Carlton Berlin
- Berlin Ritz Carlton
- Berlin Ritz-Carlton
- Berlin Ritz
- Ritz Carlton Berlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Berlin, on prestigious Potsdamer Platz, within walking distance to the Sony Center, renowned shopping galleries, the Brandenburg Gate, the Diplomatic and Government District and the heart of cultural Berlin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.