As other reviewers have noted, if you pay extra for a room upgrade you get a very spacioius room. We booked a deluxe room and it was both very large and very quiet. Breakfast buffet is very good with fresh egg based items cooked to order. Only one little moan - coffee is rationed. If one orders coffee a cup is poured and the pot is taken away. One can of course ask for a further cup of coffee but it would bemuch better to just give the guest a cup of coffee.
Staff are efficient.
Swimming pool is good - sensible size and temperature.
Sky news on the TV is welcome for British guests, but English language entertainment channels would be a useful supplementy to the news. There are lots of Italian channels but only news and business in English.
A very impressive and lovely setting.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Aachen Quellenhof Hotel
- Pullman Aachen Quellenhof Hotel Aachen
- Accor Aachen Quellenhof
- Sofitel Aachen
- Aachen Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Pullman Aachen Quellenhof, a unique blend of historic ambience and timeless elegance awaits you. With its calm, yet central location, only 1.5 km from the central railway station and 4 km from the highway, business guests and tourists can enjoy the 185 rooms, 16 conference rooms and ballroom featured in our lovingly restored prestigious hotel. Enjoy the many attractions of the imperial city, relax in our Royal Spa or enjoy the nearby casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Aachen Quellenhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.