I've been staying at the Hilton Bonn for the past 7 years now, for business trip and see the improvement. I had a nice corner room on the 4th floor. The hotel is centrally located if you want to discover the city center or in December to go to the Xmas market. I had experienced the Kameha, which is located far away in the middle of nowhere, and I prefer the Hilton location though it is less fancy than the Kameha. Hilton Bonn is offering now a massage services from Tuesday to Sunday from noon to 8pm. There was no price list for the mini bar. I however think that they should renovate the bathroom. They look like much more 3-star bathroom and do not match with the rooms. Wi-Fi is terribly expansive. I still don't understand why nowadays Wi-Fi is so expansive in some hotels while in others this service is free. Staff is pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Bonn
- Hilton Bonn
- Bonn Hilton International
- Bonn Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the River Rhine, the Hilton Bonn hotel is situated in the heart of Bonn’s city center, close to both businesses and tourist attractions. Guests will find this Bonn hotel the ideal location for trip to the cosmopolitan German city. Take a leisurely walk along the riverside and explore historical and contemporary attractions. Enjoy a Terrace brunch or breakfast with stunning views of the River Rhine. With a fitness center, pool, sauna and choice of Mediterranean dining at L’Olivia restaurant, international dining from Seasons, and relaxed drinks at the contemporary Kennedy Bar, guests can enjoy more than a peaceful night’s sleep in this Bonn hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Bonn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.