Stayed for two nights in a double room.
Weird: got a twin room even though a double has been booked.
TV channels: all German apart from CNN.
Clean, cosy, warm. Spacious.
WiFi very expensive: EUR3 for 1hour and EUR9 for 24 hours. Connection could be better, but it worked for regular browsing.
There is one PC with free internet and printer in the lobby - quite useful thing.
Location: a bit away from all tourist attractions, but close to the train station. I guess it is good for business travellers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf City
- Mercure Duesseldorf City Center
- Mercure Hotel düsseldorf
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf City Center offers 164 rooms and is located in the heart of Dusseldorf between the main railway station and the renowned Königsallee 800 m away. Providing ideal access to the exhibition centre and the international airport just 10 km away, the Mercure hotel also features the Apero bar, the Quatre Saisons brasserie, a terrace and three conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.