We loved our day in Dresden and overnight at the Innside by Melia. Smallish, new hotel with the Frauenkirche in sight down the block. Ven Restaurant is in the lobby and dinner there was topnotch. It even included one course in the kitchen with the chef! Breakfast was also a treat. Very personal service all around, and a great value. Be sure to book through the hotel website (here on Trip Advisor) and get a 30 EU credit
- Also Known As:
- Innside By Melia Dresden Hotel Dresden
- Innside By Melia Dresden Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The INNSIDE Dresden is situated in the heart of Dresden's old town, close to "Frauenkirche" and just a few steps away from the numerous cultural and architectural highlights. Everything within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Splendia, Orbitz, Sol Melia Hotels and Resorts US, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Innside by Melia Dresden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.