Without a car, you're far from everything, and you pay yourself 'an accident' to taxi's to take you to Marbella and/or Puerto Banus'.
Wifi don't work in rooms and next to swimming pool, only in bar, restaurant and reception....
Service and personnel are quite old and not very friendly.
Quite old public, mainly golfers, during the day, you meet nobody, everybody's out golfing ....
Beachclub and poolbar were not open, probably due to average weather.
There is, besides the not up-to-date spa, nothing to do, ....
The spa is old and need to be refurbished very urgently (most of the things in the sp-pool don't work anymore, sauna is old and turkish bath is really damaged, stones fall out of the wall and floor), besides you have to pay 15 Euros/day to enter ......shameless!!!!!
Our superior-room was old, old furnishure, and besides the sea-view really nothing 'superior' at all..... it really needs renovation!!!
The cleaning (we stayed 6 days) was very very basic, just changing of towels, and make up the beds (for 30 euros, they give you clean sheets daily, turndown-service, daily cleaning with water and fill up minibar)---> shameless!!!
Not to recommend to younger couples, cause quite boring!
Great pool though, and next to the beach, but unfortunately, the weather sucked!
Breakfast not at all up to 4-star standards, big buffet yes, but daily same stuff and not good taken care off...... personnel not really friendly, service not up to standards for such a complex!
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa And Golf Resort
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Marbella
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf
- Guadalmina Hotel Marbella
- Hotel Guadalmina
- Guadalmina Hotel
- Golf Hotel Guadalmina
- Marbella Guadalmina
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort Marbella, Andalucia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Guadalmina SPA & Golf Resort. MarbellaAn unbeatable location right on the Beach and by two Golf Courses. Located only ten minutes from Marbella and Estepona and only five minutes from Puerto Banus. Restaurants offering International cuisine, Cocktail Bar, Beach Club, Business Centre, WIFI, Outdoor Sea Water Swimming pool, Solarium, Pool Bar, Meeting Rooms for events & Celebrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, Fareportal and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.