I have been here regularly for the last ten years. The facilities and service are excellent. However Marriott have now raised the prices in their restaurants and the Marketplace (mini supermarket) to extortionate levels. Some examples a take out hamburger costs euros 14.95. The same product at a local restaurant, just 100 yards from the resort is Euros 6.25. In the mini market a number of products are 50% or more than the local supermarket - within walking distance. Nespresso capsules are Euros 6.45 which is more than 100% mark up on the consumer price delivered direct to your home.
My recommendation is continue to visit but don't use any of the Marriott restaurants or their Marketplace. There are plenty of good restaurants within walking distance -Carlos y Paula, Los Tonys and Merendero Cristina- and several others within a 5 minute drive. There are also 3 supermarkets within walking distance or a 5 minute drive.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel Marbella
- Marriott`s Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Marbella
- Marriott Marbella
- Marbella Marriott
- Marriotts Marbella Beach Resort
- Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort Andalucia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.