Our family of 3 stayed here for 2 nights this weekend and it was great.
The 1 bed apartment, comprising kitchen, bedroom, ensuite bathroom, large terrace and living/dining room was clean, bright and airy. The kitchen was fully fitted with fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven and hob, plus 4 sets of cutlery and crockery.
Living room had 4 seat dining table, armchairs, 3 seat sofa bed, and tv/DVD/satellite (but only UK channels were BBC 1,2 & 3)
Terrace was large with 4 seat round table (with a street view onto a quiet residential street)
Bathroom was smart all marble tiles, power shower and jacuzi bath(although much to my daughters displeasure the bubbles didn't work..)
The complex includes a large pool, set in tropical garden setting, with kids pool - both unheated and a slightly warmer dip pool/jacuzi.
Some of the apartments are privately owned, but most belong to the hotel.
Location wise, there's nothing very close by as the resort is set in a secure gated community, but it does mean that the streets around, are safe and quiet. It's 20 minute walk down to the bling bling of Puerto Banus and there's an Iceland supermarket 5 mins away at the gate entrance - open late. Note - Google maps location is wrong; the resort is on Camino de Angel just North of the motorway, not in
central Banus as shown.
Generally, I couldn't fault it, there were a couple of niggles, sofa bed was slightly bent on the frame, hot water boiler was turned off on arrival and I had to find the breaker to switch it on, breakfast was a little disorganised but overall I was impressed and we will return.
Reception were excellent, helpful and accommodating and secure parking in the basement with a lift to the front door.
Good value at £110/night B&B over Easter holidays.
- Also Known As:
- Vasari Vacation Hotel
- Vasari Vacation Hotel Marbella
- Vasari Resort Marbella
- Vasari Hotel Marbella
- Vasari Resort
- Vasari Vacation Resort Marbella, Andalucia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged location within the exclusive La Alzambra-Vasari urbanization, one of Marbella’s premier luxury urbanizations, only a stone-throw away from world famous Puerto Banus, with its international and prestigious boutiques, restaurants and shopping centres.Vasari Vacation Resort offers the possibility of enjoying a holiday with the best beaches and international golf courses at your door step. Also Marbella city at the same time we offer an oasis of tranquillity designed for your enjoyment and relaxation.The Resort is in the Costa Del Sol’s most privileged location with an annual average temperature of 21degrees centigrade and enjoying 320 days of sunshine. Convenient and easy access to both Malaga and Gibraltar international airports, as well as proximity to historic and beautiful cities like Seville, Granada, Ronda, Cordoba and the Sierra Nevada Ski resort.THE APARTMENTS57 luxury apartments, 7 buildings with exceptional architectural design. The buildings are integrated with tropical gardens, complete with waterfalls and palm trees. Comfort and luxury, source of inspiration in the decoration of the apartments where ours guest will feel at home. DESCRIPTIONOne, two and three bedrooms apartments from 85 to 200 square meters.Two bedrooms penthouse apartments with terrace and solarium. En-suite bathroom in each bedroom, featuring hydromasage bath and shower on the master bath. Only Shower on the rest of the bathroomsAll apartments have terraces, The bedrooms as well as sitting/ dinning rooms are luxuriously decorated in a classical and homely style.Totally equipped Air-conditioning and heating in all the apartments kitchens including – dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, washing machine, vitro-ceramic hob, extractor hood and all utensils, glassware, cutlery and crockery.In the two and the three bedroom apartments laundry area next to the kitchen.Iron and ironing board available in all the apartments.T.V via satellite.Safety-security safe.Telephone Parking area HOTEL FACILITIESRECEPTION – CONCIERGEReception and concierge services available 24 hours.Golf reservations special rates at local courssesReservations for excursions to Gibraltar, Granada, Seville…Car transfers to and from airport.Car hire.Receiving and sending faxes.Restaurants reservations24 hours security Check – In 16.00 Hrs Check - Out 11.00Hrs.( Midday )Accepted Credit Cards: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa no personal or company cheques will be accepted.HOUSEKEEPING Full cleaning service every other day.POOL BARThe Pool Bar offers a peasant terrace where the guest can enjoy breakfast, snacks or a light lunch.Open from Mach -SeptemberCOMMUNAL AREAS Two swimming pools, with a third heated Jacuzzi in the gardensSun beds and towels available free of charge in all our poolsBeauty SalonHair dresser 3 paddle tennis courts.GymnasiumChildren’s playground nearby.Meeting and convention facilitiesInternet Wifi accessSecurity service 24 hours.Private parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Fastbooking and Tingo so you can book your Vasari Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.