I visited Hotel Isabel for a week at the start of June with my family. The hotel is lovely, the rooms are really spacious (try and get a corner room if possible) with fantastic bathrooms and lovely grounds, with most sunbeds set out on the lawn. The breakfast is great, with a lot of choice, and we also had lunch here twice which was great quality. The location is amazing, just across the road from the beach and within easy walking distance of lots of restaurants and bars as well as the old town and Benalmedina. I would definitely recommend this hotel and look forward to visiting again one day.
- Also Known As:
- Isabel Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Isabel Torremolinos
- Hotel Isabel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Isabel is located in front of the beach on the main promenade of Torremolinos. The Hotel stands out for being friendly and with the main objective of improving quality. Totally reformed it offers 70 bright, carefully decorated rooms. If you wish to spend some time relaxing we recommended sunbathing on the loungers around our swimming pool. At the Hotel Isabel we like to take care of the smallest details, and therefore we have available free WI-FI for clients who need an internet connection HOTEL ISABEL would like to inform you that we have obtained the Q of quality certificate from the institute of Spanish tourism quality (ICTE). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.