Good Hotel - well situated on promanade to Benalmadina - our room balcony was in shade though (room 612). Entertainment very poor - mostly guitars and singers and one half hour Flamenco show. Food quite good - reasonable choices - Spanish night excellent. WiFi chargable - sad for this type of hotel as was safe key chargeable (14 euros a week). High standard of cleanliness in room - Television reception fair for English channels, could be better choice. Took excursions to Rhonda and Gibralter - good but expensive (over 200 euros for the two of us). Local buses very good and a lot cheaper - went to MIJAS (lovely place) and only cost 3 euros return each !!! Resort mostly closed as early in season - o.k. in day, rather dead at night !! Walk along promanade by beach very enjoyable - worth visiting the marina in Benalmadina. Watch out overcharging in shops - was charged twice on credit card for handbag (they said the card did not work first time). Overall a very enjoyable stay - the RIU chain is one we will use again - and the Thomson service was more than acceptable. (apart from those expensive excursions !!!).
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Olotels, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.