This was a timeshre exchange, arranged at a three weeks notice, and was very much what I expected from an Interval International resort. I agree with most of the recent reviews. The one bedroom apartment that I had would have been ideal for a couple but a little small for more. The most unusual thing about Palm Beach is their extensive library of English books, ideal for reading by the pool, or on a wet day, which I didn't have.
Palm Beach is well situated, just back from the "promenade", and down some steps from the main road, less than 5 minutes walk from all the bars on the front and from bus stops for the frequent services along the coast.
I had stayed in Benalmadena before (but 10 years ago) so knew roughly what to expect from the area. I decided that I prefer La Carihuela, but it's probably not ideal for someone on their own, certainly not someone not used to being on their own.
Palm Beach staff were friendly and helpful when I did have a query.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Carihuela, 2 mins walk to sandy beach and the typical sea food restaurants.Open all year. Sat Tv in all apartments. Studios & apartments for rent from 1 day - 6 months. Swimmingpool. 24 hr Reception. Cleaning. Kids go free. Onsite bar cafeteria with menu of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Palm Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.