OK, so I came for two nights and stayed eight. It took me a while to find the place as it's disguised behind a cool looking bar called Updown bar in the South West corner of Plaza de la Encarnacion. It's a great location, and the plaza is really nice dominated by the crazy Parasol Metropol thing (go to the top for great views and a beer for a Euro). The bar is a great place to hang out in the evening whilst waiting to go on the nightly pub crawl. The rooms are great, modern, keycard entry and personal safes. Bathrooms are clean and modern too. Staff are excellent, super friendly and helpful (get Nico to show you some of his favourite bars). There's another bigger Oasis down the road, but this one for me was excellent. Beds are super comfy too.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Backpackers Hostel Sevilla Hotel Seville
- Oasis Backpackers Hostel Sevilla Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seville has all the great things Madrid and Barcelona have been trying to leave behind for decades - siestas, bullfights, tapas, flamenco - and it is incredibly sexy and beautiful for it. A city where people are united by tapas and divided by football and where the ghosts of Spain walk the streets, be they fictional, like Don Juan and Carmen or historical, like Cervantes and Columbus.Our hostel caters for all the travellers' needs, high-speed internet, free breakfast and an roof-top terrace with even a small pool to dip in and escape the Sevillan Sun. Welcome at the Oasis! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Oasis Backpackers Hostel Sevilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.