This was a great, social hostel. The rooftop terrace is amazing and the daily events make meeting people and having fun easy. Definitely do the early evening walking tour through Pancho Tours. Also, the pub crawl was a ton of fun - great way to get out on a Tuesday night.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Backpackers Hostel Sevilla Hotel Seville
- Oasis Backpackers Hostel Sevilla Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seville has all the great things Madrid and Barcelona have been trying to leave behind for decades - siestas, bullfights, tapas, flamenco - and it is incredibly sexy and beautiful for it. A city where people are united by tapas and divided by football and where the ghosts of Spain walk the streets, be they fictional, like Don Juan and Carmen or historical, like Cervantes and Columbus.Our hostel caters for all the travellers' needs, high-speed internet, free breakfast and an roof-top terrace with even a small pool to dip in and escape the Sevillan Sun. Welcome at the Oasis! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Oasis Backpackers Hostel Sevilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.