Very good service, excellent place to relax far from the crouded touristic places like san antonio or playa d'en bossa. People working there were helpful and nice.
The first thing that surpised me is that there was no windows in the room, so it's very dark when you close the main door, it's a bit pity.
Also 2 things to improve : the wi-fi connection was poor (sometimes not working at all), and the food is not that fresh (expired salads with a strange taste for ex.), so for the price paid I would have expected something fresher.
In despite of that I will definitely come back, after a night partying it's always nice to be in a peaceful and quite place.
- Also Known As:
- Agroturismo Ca n`Arabi Hotel Ibiza
- Agroturismo Ca n`Arabi Hotel
- Ca n Arabi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ca n’Arabí, at just 3km from Ibiza Town and 5km from the airport, is an oasis surrounded by orange groves in the heart of the peace and tranquillity of the Ibizan countryside.The estate, a former dairy from the early 20th Century, has been carefully restored without losing its original style and character. It combines stone with other fine materials in its spacious halls, patios, terraces and porches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Escapio so you can book your Agroturismo Ca n'Arabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.