We only stayed for a night at the Santa Clara but it was quite memorable, the rooms are large and well maintained. Beds are comfortable and the AC works well.
The staff went out of their way to ensure our stay was a pleasant one, the Spa was a welcome relief from a hot day around Palma.
Drinks on the upper terrace around dusk are a must, gret views across to the cathedral and down to the sea.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel And Spa
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel
- Hotel Santa Clara Urban
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests fall in love with Palma, with our hotel, the charm of the old town and the beautiful views from our upper terrace. Come stay at Santa Clara Hotel to enjoy the proximity of the 10th century Arab baths, the Gothic Cathedral and the other host of attraction around the old town. Our hotel offers 4 star luxury rooms and suites with high ceilings, rustic stone walls and views to the surrounding sights of the old town. Relax in our urban spa featuring a Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath or try one of the massage and beauty treatments. We also provide a conference room equipped with audio-visual equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Olotels and Otel so you can book your Santa Clara Urban Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.