Just returned from a 6 night break at the Portixol. We've visited several times and it's like home from home. All of the staff are so friendly and willing to help with all of your needs. It's expensive but you get what you pay for. if you just want to switch off and relax its a great place to do this. The food is excellent and you never need leave the hotel.... The area is lovely, there is a promenade that stretches for miles either way, so if your a walker or a runner/cyclist (the hotel has free bikes) you're set up. And great beaches in minutes too. You can also walk in to Palma centre in about 30 mins if you fancy a bit more action, nice restaurants or some shopping. Our room was lovely overlooking the port this time instead of the Med but equally nice, and always kept clean for you. The addition of the Nespresso machine is a great touch too. All in all we had a great time, thanks to all at the Portixol!
- Also Known As:
- Portixol Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Portixol Hotel
- Portixol Hotel And Restaurant Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portixol combines old tradition with modern style and comfort in a unique way. This small and exclusive hotel is beautifully situated in the Portixol harbour within easy walking distance of the centre of Palma and its majestic cathedral.Space and light is the overall impression of Portixol - a delightful mix of light Scandinavian simplicity and Mediterranean colours bringing together functionality and flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Portixol Hotel and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.