I'll state all the positives and negatives in order :) starting with negatives as there is only a few:
1) STAIRS..I know this has been touched upon in other reviews but there is a hell of a lot of stairs, it's only really a major problem on arrival and departure with cases but it's something to consider as there is no alternative.
2) No air conditioning..BUT there are fans in every room and it's something you know before you arrive so can't really complain about.
3) For being self-catered, there's no oven, just 2 hob rings and a microwave (which wasn't an issue for us, but something for others to consider)
Okay, so now on to the positives:
1) all the rooms are spacious/wardrobes are MASSIVE and the beds are comfortable.
2) It's clean, all furniture is there (no bulbs in lamps but we didn't need them anyway)
3) The location is PERFECT, it's literally RIGHT on the beach, like right on there so the views are incredible.
4) The pool is very large and there is a separate children pool the whole pool area is clean and a decent size.
5) The pictures on the site we booked through (holidaylettings.co.uk) were so accurate, so there were no surprises when we arrived.
6) There is a generous size safe attached to the wall in the utility room.
So overall, we really did love it, 5 of us went and it didn't feel too small, there was 2 sinks, a decent shower and lots of sitting/relaxing room, the balcony was an excellent size too!! I would recommend this apartment to anyone!! We went from 29th August-7th September and it was still lively but not too much as children started going back to school so was perfect!! :D
- Also Known As:
- Caleton Blanco Hotel
- Caleton Blanco Lanzarote
- Caleton Blanco Hotel Lanzarote