Can't beat the hotel for its proximity to the Plaza Mayor and the Cathedral. Our room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. However, our bathroom could use some updating and the rooms need to be soundproofed! It was easy to hear the guests in the room next to ours in their bathroom (and vice versa I'm sure) and I could hear conversations taking place down the hallway. The breakfast buffet was decent and the hotel was offerring an incentive the weekend we were there. Did not go up to the pool or visit the fitness center so I cannot comment on these facilities.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Plaza Mayor Salamanca Hotel Salamanca
- Catalonia Plaza Mayor Salamanca Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Catalonia Salamanca Plaza Hotel, which opened its doors in April 2002, is ideally situated near Plaza Mayor, which is accessed by a covered walkway. Housed in a building that has kept its original Rationalist facade, all the rooms and facilities of the hotel are decorated in a modern style which combines an exotic Oriental touch with a more classical feel, as epitomised by the Villamayor stone. The hotel has 67 rooms, all equipped with the latest amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Catalonia Plaza Mayor Salamanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.