Stayed 4 nights. Liked the design of the rooms, furniture and fittings - well thought out ! Liked the colour scheme & lighting in the bedrooms and generally throughout the hotel.
Good, efficient service. Friendly staff. Would definitely recommend the hotel and would definitely stay here again if returning to Barcelona.
Good location to get to the highlights/attractions in the city.
We had a super room with a super view (try to get room as near to the top of the hotel as possible). The terrace is really good to visit as the views from here are even better and they have binoculars set at each quadrant. the design of the bar/ lounge/ dining room is stunning. - particularly liked the swivel chairs and the ceiling.
Good, comfy, large beds with pillows to match. Coffee machine in the room was good, but be careful when filling the mugs as they are a little too tall which makes it difficult to avoid spilling the contents whilst removing them from the machine. Excellent shower. Breakfast is expensive.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Raval Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelo Raval Hotel
- Barcelo Hotel Raval
- Barcelo Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelo Raval Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barceló Raval **** hotel is strategically located in the heart of Barcelona, in the fashionable Raval district, one of the city's trendiest areas and an epicentre of art and culture. The Barceló Raval hotel has become a symbol of the transformation and modernity this area of the city’s old quarters is experiencing, due to its unique oval architecture and exquisite avant-garde interior design. In its 182 modern rooms and 4 sophisticated suites you will find an iPod docking station, a Nespresso coffee maker, an original 'ReFuel' minibar concept and, an innovative 'ReCharge' room service. This singular and central city enclave is the meeting point for the people of Barcelona and tourists to enjoy the city in all its splendour. The delectable terrace of the restaurant-bar-cocktail bar, B Lounge, the spectacular 360º terrace and the Manuel Vázquez Montalbán terrace allow guests to enjoy a complete Raval style enjoyment of the meals and cocktails. In a firm commitment to its cosmopolitan and international character, the Barceló Raval**** offers a gastronomic choice which combines Asian, Arabic and Indian cooking techniques with the most traditional Catalan cooking. Taking care of every last detail, and using only the best ingredients from the Mediterranean coast and the famous Boquería food market. Salads, filled baguettes, bikinis, frankfurters, burgers and Raval-style tapas are just some of the delicious suggestions you can enjoy on this terrace which is open to the public. Don't miss out, come and enjoy the best DJ sessions in a very special ambience. And to crown this extraordinary building, there is a roof top terrace where you can bathe in the swimming pool-sun terrace whilst enjoying panoramic views of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Barcelo, Priceline, Orbitz, Splendia, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Venere, Escapio, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Raval reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.