We found this accommodation good value, although we chose not to have breakfast. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and we were glad to have the tea/coffee service. All staff were courteous and we were glad that most spoke fairly good english. We did feel the staff attending the bar, outside dining area were understaffed, as they were very busy the whole time. We also had trouble with with wifi. It would be much nicer if available in the rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Priceline, EasyToBook and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.