I stayed here for two nights at a business event. This is a great hotel with wonderful staff in a great location. But, and it is a big but, any extras are very expensive. I did wonder whether to write a review as the sort of people that would stay in this luxury hotel would not be the sort that worriy about the price. Nor would they write in TripAdvisor I thought. But I see many reviews so let me add my comments.
There are many positives, as mentioned by other reviewers. What lets the show down, in my opinion:
- there is a nice Nespresso coffee machine in the room but you pay four euros for each capsule. In many hotel stays around the world, rooms with coffee makers have always included at least two coffees per day in the room rate
- another couple ordered two mojito drinks at the poolside and were surprised to be charged forty euros
- a friend used the hotel sauna and was charged forty euros
- the outdoor pool in unheaed. Ok for summer but very chilly in May
So if you don't think about money, this really is a wonderful hotel. If you do watch your pennies, then be prepared for a big extras bill.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Arts
- Arts Hotel Barcelona
- Arts Barcelona Hotel
- Best Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Arts Barcelona Catalonia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Arts Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.