I went on a business trip to the AC Diplomatic in Barcelona. Didn't eat there in the evenings but breakfast was good. The location was central and taxi drivers knew where to find it. There was a free minibar in the rooms and it was possible to use free wifi in the bar. To have wifi in the rooms this had to be paid for. Alotgether the rooms were very clean and modern. The only problem I noticed was that the room key had to be in the wall for the electricity to come on, this meant I couldn't leave anything on charge whilst out of the room!
- Also Known As:
- Ac Diplomatic Hotel Barcelona
- Renaissance Barcelona Hotel Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renaissance Barcelona Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the city and just steps away from Paseo de Gracia shopping district and Plaza Cataluña. The hotel is also just minutes away from famous cultural and historical sites such as Las Ramblas and Sagrada Familia, but also surrounded by many little hidden treasured away from the main stream tourist attractions.This ultimate full-service lifestyle hotel offers 211 contemporary guestrooms. The hotel features 7 meeting rooms with almost 500 m2 ideal for corporate meeting and social gathering, and also the outside venue “La Terrassa”, available for private functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.