We (two couples) stayed a week in May 2012 in two double rooms on the top floor. The lobby & rooms are newly renovated and have an excellent modern vibe. The location was unbeatable; a block off Pg Gracia where we enjoyed daily walks "home" past the gorgeously stunning Casa Batllo. Convenient for walking to La Ramblas, Gothic District, and Pg Gracia. Would definitely stay here again and fully recommend. Try the mojitos and room service! My only wish would be free wifi in the rooms, but there were 2 Mac computers available for public use with unlimited printing provided.
- Also Known As:
- Ac Diplomatic Hotel Barcelona
- Renaissance Barcelona Hotel Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renaissance Barcelona Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the city and just steps away from Paseo de Gracia shopping district and Plaza Cataluña. The hotel is also just minutes away from famous cultural and historical sites such as Las Ramblas and Sagrada Familia, but also surrounded by many little hidden treasured away from the main stream tourist attractions.This ultimate full-service lifestyle hotel offers 211 contemporary guestrooms. The hotel features 7 meeting rooms with almost 500 m2 ideal for corporate meeting and social gathering, and also the outside venue “La Terrassa”, available for private functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Expedia, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.