The title reveals my impression. The staff is helpful and courteous. The excellent breakfast has great variety and the selection of coffees satisfies most who need this in the morning! The kitchen staff prepared special orders of eggs. The size of the rooms is ample and the bathrooms large and well equipped The beds were comfortable.. The neighborhood is elegant, not touristic, and contains small shops, several restaurants (including the excellent Vasi next door), a couple of fine bakeries and a covered market around the corner. Access to the Metro is quick and connections to the rest of the city are easy on this first rate system. I recommend this hotel unless one wishes to be closer to the center of the city.
- Also Known As:
- Silken St Gervasi Hotel
- Silken St Gervasi Barcelona
- Silken St. Gervasi Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Sant Gervasi, is located 5 metro stops away from down town, in the most select part of Barcelona, where Modernist houses and new buildings enjoy a happy coexistence. This neighborhood is one of the safest & quietest in town. Close by to the Hotel, and very well communicated, you have also the following sightseeing’s: Park Güell, the fantastic park designed by the architect Antoni Gaudí and the Tibidabo mountain. The hotel’s size – it has only 63 rooms – is part of its special charm, and its guests will enjoy the warm hospitality only found in such intimate establishments. The Sant Gervasi is also convenient for all transport, the historic city centre and the trade fair site at Montjuïc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Silken St. Gervasi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.