My husband and I stayed at the Gravina for a weekend in June 2012. The location could not be better for exploring. Being just of the Ramblas its a 2 minute walk to the hussle and bussle of Barcelona but the hotel is quiet and great for a good nights sleep. The staff are very helpful and pleasent. We were greeted with a glass of champagne in the small but relaxing bar area.Getting there from the airport was no problem as the airbus drops of on Placa Catalunya at the top of the Ramblas.Our room was very clean and we had a balcony.There was no veiw but this was not a problem. Breakfast was lovely and there was a great choice of food. We would definitely stay again!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gravina Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Gravina Barcelona
- Hotel Gravina
- Grupotel Gravina Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Grupotel Gravina is located in a quiet street in the centre of Barcelona only 300 meters from the centre and the famous Plaça Catalunya, the nerve centre of the city. The Grupotel Gravina is a 19th century building that was refurbished in 2013 and has a façade listed as being of architectural interest.The hotel has two meeting rooms, one with a capacity for 44 people and the other for 55 people. Grupotel Gravina is open all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Grupotel Gravina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.