We got off to a good start as we were upgraded free of charge as better room empty and so we had a lovely view, especially at night. Room very clean, hotel clean, very polite staff, ideal location, just the odd bits of tiredness showing due to it being end of season, but sure they will sort that.
Downside was TV useless and only Spanish programmes, no choice of Sky, the food was not to my liking really at breakfast, but then that's just my choice, and there were no facilities for tea/coffee in room. I'm being quite fussy though as overall it was worth a full 4 stars and would use again.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Almirante Hotel Barcelona
- Confortel Almirante Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable and modern, the Confortel Almirante enjoys a privileged location that will make us dream of the past. Located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter, just 200 meters from the Cathedral and the Palau de la Música and a few minutes from the Borne area, famous for its variety of restaurants and its bohemian and elitist atmosphere.Guests can stroll down the famous Ramblas, located less than 10 minutes walk and the metro station Jaume I is only 300 meters away.All rooms are decorated with contemporary furnishings and amenities that will make guests feel at home: free Wi-Fi, free bottled water, flat-screen TV, satellite TV, free safety deposit box and air conditioning .The hotel offers as well a fitness center and several PC’s located in the main lobby offering free Wi-Fi access. Room service available during limited hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Otel, Tingo and Fareportal so you can book your Confortel Almirante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.