We stayed here for three nights and had the opportunity when we first arrived to change our room for the last two nights to another floor and boy did we wish we did. It's in an amazing location and wonderfully quaint, but our room (104 I think?) was right next to the housekeeping closet and elevator and after the late Barcelona dinners, it was harsh to get woken up at the crack of dawn with the racket.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Grau Hotel Barcelona
- Hosteria Grau Hotel
- Hosteria Grau
- Hostal Grau Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Grau is a family hotel located in the city center of Barcelona.It is a charmy place that brings a new philosophy which is harmonious with the environment. We are working to get a LEED certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)which is a rating system and environmental sustainability for buildings developed by the U.S. Green Building Council.Hostal Grau is not an standard hotel that you can find in every corner, it is not a “fashion” hotel that you can see in every city in the world, it is that “special hotel” that keeps its personal cozy style and makes it unique. Always feeling like home.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hostal Grau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.