This is a great little spot in the Bari Gothic area. The location is really convenient and within an easywalk to the Ramblas, Placa Catalunya, and the Port. Although the room was small, the beds were very comfortable, the bathroom well appointed, and the wonderful walk-in shower with strong water pressure was an absolute delight. The staff was friendly and helpful. While we appreciated the cleaner aspect of hardwood flooring in the room, the same in the hallways meant that you could hear other guests walking by and it wasn't always as quiet as we would have liked.
But, this is a minor complaint when considering all the positive things about this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Banys Orientals Hotel
- Hotel Banys Orientals Barcelona
- Banys Oriental Hotel
- Banys Orientals
- Banys Orientals Barcelona
- Hotel Banys Orientals Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In El Born district in Barcelona, symbol of the city´s history, surrounds this familiar, modern and cozy hotel constructed in an antique building.The hotel is located in an absolutey remarkable position, on a pedestrian street in the very centre of Barcelona old town. Ramblas are only 500 metres away from our hotel that also lies right half-way through the stunning Barcelona Cathedral and the historical Santa Maria del Mar church.Surrounded by our city´s history in one of the most modern district, our guest will enjoy not only their accomodation but also the infinite relax and entertainment possibilities Barcelona offers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Banys Orientals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.