We stayed for one night. It is a classic small etap room. The carpet was dirty, the furniture was old and the TV did not work. The bathroom also was not clean. The hotel ages and need renovation.
It is a good choise if you want to be near the airport and not spent money. I would not recommend it for more than one night.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Barcelona Viladecans Hotel Barcelona
- Ibis Barcelona Viladecans Hotel
- Ibis Barcelona Aeropuerto Viladecans Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Barcelona Viladecans hotel is ideally located in Viladecans, close to the beach, between Barcelona and Sitges. Only 5 km from the airport and 2 km from the railway station, it has 102 air-conditioned rooms, including 3 adapted for disabled guests. It has also a restaurant, a bar serving light meals and snacks 24/24 and private outdoor closed parking. Guests on a business trip will appreciate the Wifi wireless broadband Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Barcelona Aeropuerto Viladecans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.