After arriving in the centre of Barcelona, it didn't take us long to find the hotel. Tucked within the depths if the gothic quarter among many small boutique shops and places of interest. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful, speaking good English. To our surprise, we were given the superior room. It was wonderful, attention to detail was nice to see and the room felt very cosy and modern, bathroom was great too, large and very clean. Such a good location, also 5mins to the marina and train station which we used to travel to Salou for a following 3nights (very easy and cheap). I'm sure you won't be dissatisfied with this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Avinyo Barcelona
- Catalonia Avinyo Hotel Barcelona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Avinyo hotel stands in a privileged location in the centre of Barcelona. Only a few metres from Ferran and Ample street and very close to Las Ramblas and Plaza Sant Jaume. This hotel is situated on Avinyo street plenty of tradition and character and with a wide variety of modern shops and boutiques and located in the real heart of the Gothic Quarter. Other places of interest near the hotel include the Cathedral and Liceu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Budget Places, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Catalonia Avinyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.