We only stayed here for one night before we flew to Paris after one week in Minorca island. The location is central and there is Airport bus nearby. We have a room overlooking the roofs and courtyards of Barcelona. There are some grocery stores nearby so we can get water easily.Also there s a small restaurant near the hotel ( turn right from the door, about3,4 doors down on the corner has really yummy and cheap ,4 Euro,burgers ) . The breakfast is included in our room rate. We were surprised by the selections of food we could have. What a treat ! Overall, we had agood stay.
- Also Known As:
- Sunotel Central Hotel
- Sunotel Central Barcelona
- Sunotel Central Hotel Barcelona
- Sunotel Central Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunotel Central is a new hotel located in the city centre of Barcelona, just a short walk from Las Ramblas, making it a wonderful base in the heart of Barcelona. After a long day guests could enjoy a relax evening indoors at the Aquarella Music restaurant and take advantage of the seasonal swimming pool and jacuzzi. The Sunotel Central is also surrounded by restaurants, cinemas, theatres, museums and shops.The comtemporary hotel enjoys a superb location close to the Barcelona's well-known attractions such as Las Ramblas, Gothic quarter, Casa Batlló, La Pedrera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sunotel Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.