I had stayed at the Patio a year ago for a family trip with my husband and our three children and my second visit, this time on a girls' shopping weekend, was every bit as wonderful. Liz and Tony are the most wonderful hosts if you need any information or help planning your time in Barcelona. The apartment itself is clean, light and very comfortable with an extra dining room/living room which allows you to spread out and feel at home. It is in a quiet residential area right across the street from a metro station a few stops away from the heart of the city or a short taxi ride. I wouldn't stay anywhere else and recommend the Patio to anyone looking for accommodation that feels more like a cosy little holiday home than a hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The Patio Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- The Patio Barcelona Hotel
- The Patio Barcelona Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Patio is a cosy two room B&B tucked away in the inner courtyard of a larger building in the Ensanche neighbourhood. The B&B is totally separate from the owners' home, maintaining privacy, but with a connecting door in the kitchen. The main room of the B&B has a sofa where guests can sit and relax, and a table that seats all the guests, where the breakfast is served. Guests are welcome to make themselves a coffee or tea at any time during the day. One of the highlights of the B&B is the patio just above the guest rooms, where there is a table, chairs, umbrella and plants. Perfect for a sunny break during the day or for relaxing with a glass of wine and a book in the evening........ ... more less