I would have to agree with most of the reviews in that, we had a fantastic view and the windows open, (hallelujah) but the hotel lacks facilities for how much it charges. The internet is also charged and I think this should be included in room prices. Tea making facilities would be welcomed also. Though this is not common in Spanish hotels as the #1 ranking hotel in the area it could do with setting itself apart.
The staff are friendly overall. We did have a concern when on our last day they tried to charge us for a meal none of us had eaten. The signature and room number on the receipt matched ours exactly. When we went to sort this out they said it had been a mistake and not to worry. But the fact the signature was so precise and none of us had signed for it was very disconcerting.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Maria Pita Hotel La Coruna
- Melia Maria Pita Hotel
- Melia La Coruña
- Melia Hotel Maria Pita
- Melia Maria Pita La Coruna, A Coruna, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located opposite the beaches of Orzan & Riacar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Sol Melia Hotels and Resorts US, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Melia Maria Pita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.