We recently toured Spain with our relatives. We spent our first night in the Rioja district here. The hotel was nicely situated for the festivities that were to occur later in the evening. The rooms were charming and the dinner was excellent. We managed to leave our garment bag in the closet of the room as we rushed off to take a tour of one of the local bodegas. When we called back later in the day, the bag had been found and was ready and waiting for us on our return. Excellent service.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Los Agustinos Hotel Haro
- Hotel Los Agustinos Hotel
- Occidental Los Agustinos Haro
- Hotel Los Agustinos Haro, Spain - La Rioja
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE HOTEL LOS AGUSTINOS, former convent and first-listed building, which has a magnificent cloister, covered with a glass dome and numerous air-conditioned rooms available at the hotel, make this beautiful building ideal place for all kinds of events, meetings, conferences, business lunches, etc. with up to 350 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Olotels, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Los Agustinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.