Booked this weekend as a package through Exepdia. Spotlessly clean lobby/foyer area with very friendly reception staff. Our room was lovely - quite large with a huge bathroom. Slippers and dressing gowns provided. Booked the buffet breakfast which was typically continental but good. The 9th floor bar is amazing and we were able to go out on the roof terrace for a little while before the weather changed (rain, rain and more rain!) All tea/coffee was complimentary in the bar area and alcoholic drinks were reasonably priced. I would definately recommend this hotel for a city break and will come here again hopefully in the weather you expext in Madrid!!
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emblematic stately building built in 1920, crowned by a tower with a French dome and located in the heart of Madrid. Soundproofed rooms provided with the most modern technology and an elegant decoration. The terraces "Gran Vía" and "Real" offer wonderful views over the city. It is just a few minutes away from the most important historical monuments and museums of Madrid, next to the shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.