Stayed here last week just overnight for business, had a very good experience with no complaints. On the recommendation of colleagues, I had asked for a refurbished room and was not disappointed, it was large and very well equipped with both toiletries and personal incidentals such as toothbrush kit and shaving kit and also CD player etc. Bed was super comfy and the pillows were fabulous, made fro a good nights sleep. Only slight issue was some road noise which woke me a couple of times.
The room was very modern and had funky red and blue colours, but I didn't find this off-putting, it was fun and the coulered bedside tables were very cool. Reception staff were very helpful and quick.
I had breakfast included in my rate and this was very ggod, a wide selection to choose from and good quality. Overall a very good experience.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Sol Melia Hotels and Resorts US, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.